IST SUMMER SPORTS PROGRAMS
Evening and Day Camp options
Registration will open soon
All camps will follow state mandated safety guidelines to ensure all of our campers have a wonderful safe experience.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions
SUMMER EVENING SERIES SPORTS PROGRAMS
Coach Mike Basketball Summer Evening Series Coming Soon!
IST Pro Summer Series Evening Baseball for grades K-2nd Coming Soon!
Coach Price Football NFL Summer Evening Series- Coming Soon!
SPORTS DAY CAMPS
Tot N Play Pre-K camp at Burying Hill Beach
IST Pro Football
Scroll to see each locations camp options
Register by clicking here for all Westport Day camps CLICK HERE
Register by clicking here for all Wilton Day/Evening camps CLICK HERE
SUMMER CAMP OPTIONS- $275/Week
Tot N Play Camp at Burying Hill Beach
Time 9AM to 12PM
Location Burying Hill Beach, Westport CT
Children ages 3-5. Must be potty trained
Dates:9 weekly options running June 29th through August 24
Example of exciting daily Curriculum
9AM 910 arrival and unpack
915-930 morning group greetings
10-1030 sports and activities
1045-11 interactive story time
1130-1150 activity choice time- includes puzzles, giant leggos, fun games and more
1150 closing song and dismissal
Tot N Play has a new Director, Weston mom, Amanda Rothlein, who earned her Masters degree in Early Education from Fordham University and spent seven years as an Elementary teacher in the NYC public schools. Taylor Cusa will also be back this Summer running camp with Amanda!
IST Preschool Tot'n Play summer camp at Burying Hill Beach will provide week-long experiences that introduce young children to a multitude of sports, arts and crafts, and exploration while also creating a traditional camp experience that focuses on friendship, spirit, and fun in the sun!
Programs, designed by IST coaches and teachers, will expose children to various popular sports while participating in developmentally appropriate activities. Games will be included to teach and emphasize skills, and top-notch instructors will provide the ideal balance of instruction and entertainment. The values of sportsmanship, cooperation, and respect will be highlighted throughout each and every session.
A flexible schedule offers registration options for any amount of weeks. Baseball, basketball, football, and soccer are just some of the highlighted sports. Arts and crafts, story-time, beach time and other popular children's games will be a constant each day. Incase of inclement weather, camp will move indoors to our IST facility in Norwalk.
CLICK TO REGISTER
IST Baseball Camps-$275/week
- Dates: July 6 to 10 , July 13-17, July 20-24, July 27-31
- Ages: K-7th grade
- Weekly camp options. Monday to Friday 845AM to 1230PM
- Description: Under the guidance I.S.T. Sports Headquarters Pro Staff including Jeff Slane and Todd Lyons, each player will have the opportunity to develop the fundamental and advanced skills of the game, learn sportsmanship, socialize with their peers, develop leadership qualities and actively participate as a valuable team member. I.S.T. works hand in hand with Westport Little League so they are highly familiar with our community. A typical camp day includes stretching, hitting, infield and outfield practice and drills, game situations and base running and modified games. Participants should bring plenty of drinks and snacks.
- Registration opens soon on the Westport Parks and Recreation website
- Contact: 203-855-9213
- Website: https://www.westportct.gov/index.aspx?page=256
- Location: Burr Farms Fields in Westport
IST Flag Football Camps-$275/week
- Dates: June 29-July 3, July 6-10, July 13-17, July 20-24, July 27-31, August 3-7
- Ages: K-7th grade
IST Pro Staff will lead the way as we offer this up and coming popular, non-contact program for football. The program will cover all aspects of football training skills and will incorporate general speed and agility training as well as sport and position specific drills and skill development. In addition to skills training, each camp day will include instructional Flag Football games. Each Friday will be Super Bowl Friday where players will compete in fun and exciting football skills competitions like punting and passing along with a week ending game.
Coach Borys: has been coaching Football and track for over 20 years. Head Coach of 2019 Weston Varsity Football State Champions. He was the head football coach at Sleepy Hollow high school for 14 years. He has also coached 3rd through 8th grade football for Westport PAL. He has coached Track and field at Eastchester high school (NY) for the last 2 decades and is currently the head coach for the spring team. He has been teaching Social studies at Eastchester since 1997.
Location: PJ Romano — Turf field between Saugatuck and Kings Highway schools
- Registration : Registration opens soon on the Westport Parks and Recreation website
- Contact: 203-855-9213
- Website: CLICK TO REGISTER
Players will learn fundamental football skills as well as receive speed and agility training. Players will be competing against each other in a variety of exciting challenges that will vary from day to day. They will learn how to push themselves to be their best and to work as a team to gain a winning edge. We will end each day with a competitive 2 hand touch football game. The player will leave excited and tired, smiling ear to ear. Camp will be 3 hours. Bring a lot of water and a snack!
Agility drills and NFL combine
40 yard dash
-technique and form running drills to lower your time
IST NEW Multi Sports Camps-$275
· Dates: Weeks of August 10th and August 17th
· Ages: K-7th grade
· Description: Join I.S.T.’s Pro Staff and rotate through amazing skill developmental programs with I.S.T.’s finest! Sessions will include basketball, lacrosse, football (non-contact) and Pro baseball skill development and games. In addition to the four main sports, participants will play and participate in: Ladder Toss, Corn Hole, Ring Toss, Can Jam, Kick ball, plus more fun sports activities!
· Location: Compo Beach Playing Fields
· Registration : Registration opens soon on the Westport Parks and Recreation website
· Contact: 203-855-9213
· Website: https://www.westportct.gov/index.aspx?page=256
WILTON CAMP OPTIONS- All camps are waiting town approval.
CLICK TO REGISTER
NEW Evening IST Baseball 5yr and 6-7 year old Summer baseball series!
Looking for more baseball after the season ends? The NEW Summer Series program run by IST Sports Headquarters Pro staff is geared towards general skills development and professional instruction for grades K-2. Weekly clinics include Hitting, fielding, throwing, catching, base running and include instructional scrimmage game. These clinics are a great way for all players in this age group to continue to develop and play ball during the summer under the guidance of professional coaches.
Instructor: IST Pro Staff
Where: Cider Mill/JV Softball Field or Comstock Fields. Location will be confirmed prior to the start of the program
Weeks of: 6/22 to 8/13
Day: M &/or Tu– 5 yr olds, W &/or Th-6/7 yr
Time: 5PM to 615PM
Online registration March 10th through the Wilton Parks and Recreation
Email Glenn Katz at
with questions or for registration assistance.